Appetizers are a great meal to be had with your friends and families. However, adding wine to those delicious apps makes it even more mouth-watering. If you’re hosting a small appetizer party for your friends and families, then these are some of the wines you should include to make it a memorable snack.
- Salty Snacks with Sparkling Wine – For most of food, sparkling wine is a genuine friend. The acidity level of the wine makes the food fresh and less overwhelmed due to the low content of alcohol. Champagne is a classic example of sparkling wine that goes fantastically well with caviar, potato chips, fish-and-chips, and French fries.
- Beef Sliders with Cabernet Sauvignon – The Cabernet Sauvignon is a full-bodied and rich wine that goes really well with beef and lamb. In order to enjoy this delicious wine, try cooking a grilled cheeseburger. If you cannot find Cabernet Sauvignon, try having it with Syrah, Zinfandel or Bordeaux.
- Spicy Appetizers with Riesling – The Riesling wine is known for its bright acidity and low alcohol content consisting of apple and citrus flavors. This wine is perfect for spicy appetizers such as Southwestern Egg Rolls and Teriyaki Chicken Wings.
- Grilled Food with Syrah –Anything is grilled from meat to vegetables is what makes it great to be had with Syrah. Try cooking a grilled beef ribs, burgers, eggplant, bacon and dates and your guests will enjoy every sip of this amazing wine.
- Pizza and Meatballs with Sangiovese –This wine is known for its refreshing acidity and tannins providing vibrant flavors and aromas of violets and cherries. Pasta dishes and pizzas are known to offer some amazing flavors when had with this incredible wine.
Swan Valley Wine Tours is set to offer the guests a rich experience when it comes to wine tasting and general information.